Ilitch GeTran DDO Pedals – Germanium front, mastered by ILITCH
If you are tired from dry, shrill, fuzzy sounding distortion/overdrive – it is maybe time to get a GeTran
Why is the new GeTran Dyna Dist Overdrive pedal series so different?
As an opposite to 1Meg impedance silicone input stage the GeTran input stage provides an unique pickup loading that is very musical, dynamic and frequency depending. The result is a soft, mellow, sweet and thick guitar tone that is ready to enter distortion or overdrive pedal. It doesnt contan any harsh, shrill top end components absolutely no needed for the pedal
Equipment requirements to get best from the GeTran pedal:
1. Using guitar with any PASSIVE pickup – Strat, Tele, P90 style single coil; HB style
2. Place the GeTran pedal FIRST in the pedal chain or at least after pedals with true bypass ON/OFF switch
3. The main GeTran front stage advantage will not be available for active pickups, active buffers and wireless guitar systems
And here are some of the many positives:
1. Direct Ge transistor – Guitar Pickup relation. This is the key function that makes the pedal amazing
2. Unbelievable nice operation of the guitar VOLUME and Tone knobs. Back the guitar Volume pot to 2 and the tone is so nice and warm-clean,that even a direct maxed guitar can not be.
3. All pickup combos (single pickup or two pickups together) become equally useful for thick solos and chime chords
4. The precisely selected mid range boost makes the solo and all small and heavy chords sweet, juicy and well defined
5. When you are using 10 feet or 25 feet; cheep or an expensive guitar cable – you get the same nice guitar tone
6. Just need to hear it (Classic One DDO, BRIDGE P90 LP, Si 1Meg input vs GeTran input) – Click here
…because the MAMP design keeps all of your original guitar signal components within the distorted signal, your leads will stand out with more harmonic flavor, and your chords will have more character and clarity without getting muddy. With MAMP design, the guitar’s unique, natural tone can still be heard. The all-analog MAMP design also means you get superior tone and consistent performance at all volume levels.