Ilitch Cavity Noise Canceling Systems for Les Paul (CVNCS-IN)
LP style guitars that have a rhombic back control cavity with 4 potentiometers and one or two single coil pickups can be retrofitted with the CVNCS-IN. This is our first hum canceling design for LP style guitars. It is shaped to fit inside the back control cavity of the guitar.The CVNCS-IN is an easy to install passive system containing a low impedance air coil assembly that effectively eliminates hum while keeping the true single coil tone intact.
LP CVNCS-IN User’s Manual:
Download as a PDF document HERE
Available colors: Black, Custom
READ BELOW BEFORE YOU ORDER:
1. LP Standard Vintage style. Inside cavity wall circumference about 14″ or 356mm; CVNCS-IN Standard Vintage; Images on the page slider
2. LP R6 style. Inside cavity wall circumference about 13″ or 330mm; CVNCS-IN R6; Click here to see image
3. LP Studio 60′s Tribute style. Inside cavity wall circumference about 12.5″ or 318mm; CVNCS-IN Studio 60′s Tribute; Click here to see image
4. LP Special Double cutaway style. Inside cavity wall circumference about 14.5″ or 365mm; CVNCS-IN LP Special Double cutaway;
Click here to see image
Find your wiring diagram options Here
1. The LP CVNCS-IN hum canceling operation will not perform properly with any “in series” or “out of phase” pickup connections
2. All single coil pickups must be same polarity same winding direction (No RWRP)
3. Please contact us if you don’t see your guitar in the above list
Audio MP3 files recorded with a close located Audix mic, AC 30 – all tube amplifier and LP Goldtop Guitar equipped with IP90 pickup on Bridge position and IP90 on Neck position
Ilitch worked magic on two of my SC Strats and my ’56 CS Goldtop. Raw P-90′s in all their glory!
I’d been leaning on DiMarzio’s to silence my Strats, particularly for studio work and being able to put my original SC pickups back in was awesome.
LP CVNCS-IN price list
Best matching Single coil pickup type
Buy via PayPal
Alnico rod poles, 6-8KOhms resistance
Alnico rod poles 8-12Kohms resistance
Steel screw poles P90 pickups, 7-9Kohm resistance