Ilitch Pick Guard Noise Canceling Systems for Strat (PGNCS-S)
Enjoy the chiming single coil pickup tone
- Unscrew the original guitar pickguard
- Modify the pickup output wires to meet the schematic
- Connect the PGNCS-S wires to the adjusting PCB and pickups
- Assemble back the guitar and you are ready to play hum-free
PGNCS-S User’s Manual:
Download as a PDF document HERE
WBW; Parchment/Black/Parchment; BWB
Please read the information bellow before you order:
The PGNCS-S operation will not perform properly with any “in series” or “out of phase” pickup connections.
There are several basic options depending on the pickup and switching configuration on your guitar:
1.Three Single Coil pickups, same polarity, 5-way Standard pickup selector switch (No RWRP Middle pickup). Hum canceling on all 5 positions.
2.Three Single Coil pickups, RWRP Middle, 5-way Standard pickup selector switch. Hum canceling on positions 1, 2, 4, 5. No hum canceling on position 3.
3.Three Single Coil pickups, RWRP Middle, 5-way 4-pole Super switch. Hum canceling on all 5 positions.
Note: For any other pickup and switching configuration you can contact us for a custom wiring
Audio MP3 files recorded with a close located Audix mic, AC 30 – all tube amplifier and Fender Stratocaster guitar
equipped with three Strat style single coil pickups.
Pickup recorder – Bridge only.
I adjusted the trimmers; The hum is completely gone! Like you usually don’t hear on a Strat!
More colors and models for PGNCS-S
1. PGNCS-S are now available as custom products based on 8 HOLES Strat pickguard.
= Currently available colors: P/B/P (Parchment/Black/Parchment);
= Please contact us first to place your 8 Holes PGNCS-S custom order.
2. Send us your vintage or custom Strat pickguard (0.09″/2.3mm or thicker) and we will build the PGNCS-S in, within a week.
Strat PGNCS-S price list
International shipping ONLY: TO COMPLETE THE ORDER YOU HAVE TO USE the PayPal “Continue shopping” button and select the shipping method from the table bellow